Date de disponibilité:
Behind the French Descartes lies a Breton Descartes. Not that this is not known. But it is not recognised.Recognising it would permit us a better acquaintance with the Descartes in question. Poet, scientist, adventurer, Descartes left a mark on his time as he left one on posterity. On every age, and maybe on ours in particular...
Descartes teaches us to think. He is a philosopher. And that is what we need. Philosophers. Thinking is not a luxury when it is life that hangs in the balance. Descartes risked his own. What have we learned from it ?
Born in Dinard, Simon Alain lives and works in Brittany, after having lived in Paris. He studied philosophy.
Chez le même éditeur :
- Descartes breton? Le point de vue breton
- Descartes et la Bretagne Le point de vue breton
- Berkeley, l'Irlandais Le point de vue breton
- David Hume, l'Écossais Le point de vue breton
- Locke, le Gallois Le point de vue breton
Aucun commentaire n'a été publié pour le moment.